IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Windows is a prevalent and most used operating system in the globe because there are a lot of features available, and also it’s straightforward to use for newbies.
But in every Operating system, there is some kind of errors or bugs faced by users. So there is one error named irql_less_or_not_equal error in that list. Today we will discuss the different solutions to solve this error. if you are facing LogiLDA.dll issue in windows then please check it out below given guide.
When this error prompts, the user’s screen will be turned into the blank dark screen of Death, which is called as BSOD. After this error occurs, Windows will start automatically restarting your system.
It’s very tough to detect this error irql_less_or_not_equalin windows 10. So here, we will help you with the fix of driver irql_less_or_not_equal error in windows 7/8/10.
How to Fix Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error on Windows?
If you are getting this error, So it can cause a lot of issues on your system. This will indicate the drivers facing problems in communicating with the hardware.
That’s why we recommend all our visitors to take the whole back up of your system regularly to avoid the data to lose. So I’m listing some of the errors or problems which are reported from our viewers.
- Driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 blue screen: So it will crash your PC for some time when it appears on your system screen.
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal on startup: it will display when you start the computer. Its a BSOD error. This error will put your laptop in the loop. So your system will restart again and again.
- When some of the users are overclocking windows at that time, some of our users faced it.
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal McAfee, AVG, Avira, Kaspersky: if the user is installing any third-party malware protection software, then it will be generating this error.
There are many reasons available for causing this driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows error. So now, we will discuss the different solutions or fixing methods to get rid of this irql_less_or_not_equal windows error.
Check and perform every method which is listed on us to get your problem fixed. So below, we have listed all of the methods which can be used to solve this driver irql_less_or_not_equal error.
List of Solutions to Fix Driver irql_less_or_not_equal Error:
- Update All Drivers and BIOS on Windows
- Check your Motherboard
- Event Viewers to Solve irql_less_or_not_equal error on Windows
- Stop Overclocking of Device
- Reinstall Network Adapters of Drivers
- Antivirus And Firewall Tools
- Reset Your Windows System
Fix:1 Update All Drivers and BIOS on Windows:
Sometimes we are facing this error because of old drivers that are installed on our system, So we need to update that regularly.
Also, there can be another reason that some of the drivers are missing from our system so that it can be possible to cause this irql_less_or_not_equal error by losing some of the drivers.
So we need to download the latest drivers from the official website, But before downloading it, please check with your system version weather it is compatible with your system or not.
Now we will see how to find the missing and outdated drivers from our system. Please follow the below method to find it.
- First of all right click on This PC option.
- Now You will appear a menu and now find the Manage button and click on that.
- Now it will open one tab which has different options, so now find the Device Manager option from the left side menu and open it.
- After doing all, check all the drivers manually one by one, which driver file is missing from your system.
- After getting the missing file, please download it from the official website of your system
Also, download the BIOS file from the official manufacturer’s website and install it carefully. After doing this, please reboot your computer.
If still, you are facing this irql_less_or_not_equal error, then please go with our other methods.
Fix 2: Check Your MotherBoard:
Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error and another Blue screen of Death errors can be appeared because of the motherboard issues. If some of the hardware problems are getting from motherboard to your system. So there can be a chance to face this irql_less_or_not_equal error.
So the user has to check whether all parts on the motherboard are working correctly or not. Mainly cooling fan working perfectly or not. Sometimes it’s not working, and because of that motherboard getting overheat issue so it will generate the irql_less_or_not_equal error.
Fix:3 Event Viewers to Solve irql_less_or_not_equal error on Windows
If the above-given solutions are not working for you guys, then you can check out this third one.
You need to find where the problem is coming from. so Windows has an in-built feature that you can find all events from “Event Viewer.”
for starting, you can simply search on the windows search bar, or you can open it through windows settings.
This Event Viewer will have all data of log and all critical errors, warnings, and messages with the time. It will be a bit difficult, but you have to find the issue.
If it’s all from missing and corrupted drivers, then you need to remove altogether all the drivers who are old and corrupted then download the latest drivers from manufacturers, websites.
If you don’t know how to remove old drivers, then please check the below steps.
- First of all, open the control panel from windows.
- Find the device manager option and open it
- find the device which is causing an error and right-click on that
- Click on uninstall button from the menu appeared
After completely removing the corrupted drivers, download it from the official website and install it carefully.
Fix 4: Stop Overclocking of The Device:
The computer is processing on the frequency range of GHz that you have in your system. If you change to high, then it will boost your performance time.
Sometimes, it can be a reason to cause driver irql_less_or_not_equal. So you have to remove the Asus Ai overclocking tool installed on your system.
It’s a potent tool to change the frequency power of RAM.
If you want to use this tool again, please download the latest version from the internet and then use it. For this time, set the GHz, which won’t cause the driver irql_less_or_not_equal error.
Fix 5: Reinstall Network Adapter Drivers:
Sometimes you can get rid of this driver irql_less_or_not_equal error by just simply updating your windows wireless network adapter and audio adapter drivers. You can remove all adapter drivers and download the latest drivers according to your system versions or model number. You will get through your system box or product bill or backside on CPU or laptop.
If you want still an easy way to get rid of this driver irql_less_or_not_equal error?
Follow the below steps.
- First of all open the windows search bar and type “Device Manager” in that and click enter
- now find the network adapter option and right-click on it and click on disable
- Now connect your system with the ethernet port from the router
- now again open the network adapter settings and right-click on it and choose update driver software.
- Now it will open one window to choose manual or automatic there select the option “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Now, wait till windows download and update the driver.
This will be the easiest method to solve driver irql_less_or_not_equal error. If you don’t know about your model number or model name, then you can use this method.
After the updating of your driver, please reboot your system to reflect the changes,
Fix 6: Antivirus or Firewall Tools:
After trying that five fixes and still facing this driver irql_less_or_not_equal error are so painful, I understand that try this below-listed method, and if even not solving the issue, then we have unique video guide too.
There is a lot of antiviruses available on the market, such as Kaspersky, Avira, Avast, Norton, and many more so that all are awesome and trending antivirus nowadays. They are providing additional security to our system by just their security tools.
So sometimes, those tools interfere with the windows process, and they are blocking windows to update the system to the latest version.
So removing that antivirus tool will solve the issue if you are facing driver irql_less_or_not_equal error on your windows.
Once the error solved, you can install it again on your system to get your order protected with the antivirus back. Did you pay for it, yeah? :p
I hope it will work. Still not working this, please try out another solution.
Fix 7: Reset your Windows System:
After trying a lot of solutions, if we are not getting our issue solved, then what will be the last way? Any guesses?
Yeah! You are right! We have to reset the whole windows system and install it from zero.
Note: using this method, your all-important settings and data will be removed, so before resetting your system, make sure you have to take the whole back up of essential files.
so for resetting, you just have to follow some steps which are listed below.
- First of all, go to the setting off your windows and find the recovery option.
- Click on Reset this PC option, and it will remove everything from your system and start from zero.
How to Solve driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL error? (Video Guide)
if you are still causing this driver irql_less_or_not_equal error, then we are here with the video guide to getting rid of.
We always recommend users to keep their system updated with the latest version of windows to avoid such errors. When you upgrade your drivers, please download the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
Now we will see the different questions asked by the visitors.
People Also Ask (FAQ):
- What does Irql_not_less_or_equal mean?
- This is one type of error which is caused due to the driver issues or some bad windows services.
- How do I fix driver Irql not less or equal?
- – First of all, open the control panel from windows.
- – Find the device manager option and open it
- – find the device which is causing an error and right-click on that
- – Click on uninstall button from the menu appeared
- How do I reinstall drivers?
- The user can reinstall it from the manufacturer’s website, and also it can be updated through the device manager option from this pc.
In this post, we have discussed the error driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 hope it will be solved on your system.
If you have any queries or still facing this issue, you can comment on this post. Our team will get back to you.
And if you have another solution so you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we will verify that, and we will add it to here.
Thank you 🙂