Fix LogiLDA.dll RunDLL Error: Nowadays every user is using windows 10 or Windows operating system. So obviously there are getting some kind of issues every week or every time. And we at Windowsfox trying to solve each and every issue that are faced by the users.
So today we will discuss the new issue which is faced after the updating windows. So there is some kind of error like “LogiLDA.dll RunDLL error” faced by the windows users.
So here we have some of the solutions that will be working for you guys to solve this issue. If you are getting an error that is listed below then please try out our solutions to solve LogiLDA.dll error in windows.
Problem: RunDLL Error occurs every time Windows boot up.
There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll
The specified module could not be found.
If you are getting this type of error that is given in image then you have to follow our solutions to get it resolved. So here we are giving two different solutions to resolve this LogiLDA.dll error.
Fix 1: Disable LogiDA from Task Manager:
So in this fix, you have to perform some of the tasks to solve LogiLDA.dll error from your windows. So we have given some of the steps below. Please follow all the steps carefully and if you are facing any issue please let us know in a comment.
- First of all right click on the taskbar and you will get the option of Task Manager There as shown in the below image Please open that by clicking on that.
- Now go to Startup Tab and find LogiDA there.
- Now right-click on LogiDA and click on disable to disable it. Now we have temporarily deactivated the Logitech download assistant from starting on the computer while opening it. Now we have to delete the whole entry to avoid it every time.
- So we will Open Run option by clicking on Windows + R and after opening it write Regedit on that and click enter.
- So we need to back up the registry so we will click on file option and export it as .reg file.
- after backing up the registry, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run this key
- Now find the Logitech download assistant there and delete the entry as shown in the screenshot.
- Now reboot the whole system to reflect the changes and to resolve your logiLDA.dll error.
Fix 2: Remove Logitech From Startup:
So this is the same way which we discussed above but some of the steps are changed so please follow it to solve LogiLDA.dll error. if you don’t want to go with the registry way so let’s make it simple
- First of all Download the Ccleaner From Here
- After downloading it install it on your device and open it
- Now navigate the Tools option and click on it and after opening it Navigate Startup Tab
- Now select Logitech Download Assistant from the list and click on the delete option
- Now reboot the computer.
This is a much simple process and also less complicated too. if it didn’t work then please go with our next resolution steps.
Fix 3: Reinstalling of Logitech Drivers From Official Website:
Before we get started we have to uninstall the old drivers or installed drivers to solve the LogiLDA.dll error from windows. so you have to perform some of the steps that are listed below to remove old drivers.
- First of all press Windows Key + X from your device keyboard.
- it will show one list now click on Device Manager from that list which you showed.
- Now search the option Mice and other pointing devices from that device manager list.
- Right-click on Mice and other pointing devices option and then click on uninstall. on the time of uninstallation if you are getting any box or message like “Delete the driver software for this device” you have to select that to remove all the corrupted drivers from the computer.
- After doing this next follow the instructions which you are getting on your screen and at last restart your computer if you need to restart.
- Now download the latest drivers to resolve the issue of LogiLDA.dll. Click on Official Website
- Now download the drivers and install it by just following the on-screen instructions.
- So that’s it 😀
if both methods are not working then please try with the below video. I think it will work well and it will help you to solve this LogiLDA.dll error from your computer.
How to Fix LogiLDA.dll Error (Video Guide):
People Also Ask (FAQ):
- What is LogiLDA DLL?
LogiLDA.dll is a file that is associated with the Logitech download assistant, It opens whenever user installing a new Logitech hardware such as mouse and keyboard.
- How do I fix system32 LogiLDA DLL?
– Disable LogiLDA from Startup in Task Manager.
– Delete the Logitech Download Assistant Key from Registry Editor.
– Restoring the LogiLDA.dll file
- How do I get rid of LogiLDA DLL?
we have given some of the solutions to fix it like delete the Logitech download assistant using CCleaner or registry and other methods.
LogiLDA.dll is a file that prompts when you are attaching or installing any new Logitech device like mouse and keyboard. So if you want to get rid of this so we have given three fixes to fix this issue please refer to the article and get the resolution of your problem.
If you have any queries or question please ask in the comment section our team will try to solve it. you can also contact us through our contact page.
Thank You 🙂
How to Fix LogiLDA.dll error from Windows 10
LogiLDA.dll is a file that prompts when you are attaching or installing any new Logitech device like mouse and keyboard.